I've seen this on several blogs, and as my birthday was last Thursday, I've decided I want in. Here are 24 things I want to do, see, try, etc before I turn the big 2-4.
(in no particular order)
1. Pay off at least one student loan.
Eek! Starting us off with a scary one!
2. Sew/make my own skirt.
3. Grow a vegetable.
4. Memorize (at least) 24 Bible verses.
5. Bake something new every month.
6. Go camping!
Needing some people to help me make this happen!
7. Buy a piece of furniture I love.
8. Find a place to volunteer regularly.
9. Take a picture every day.
10. Print off more pictures.
11. Visit (at least) three new towns/cities.
12. Explore three Dallas historic sites, museums, art exhibits, etc.
13. Do a paint by number.
14. Read three C.S. Lewis books.
15. Go to a Renaissance fair.
16. Watch all three LOTR movies.
17. Bike ride around White Rock.
18. Take a class on something I'm interested in.
(cooking, crafting, etc)
19. Clean out and give away stuff I don't use/need.
20. Reread The Hobbit and go see it when it comes out.
21. Send birthday cards/letters to my immediate family.
*Bonus* Add a personal, well thought out gift.
22. Make a scrapbook of my study abroad trip.
23. Watch five documentaries.
24. Go on a road trip.
I'm so looking forward to what 23 has in store for me! Anyone older than me probably hates this, but I felt like I was 22 for ages! I guess because I'm younger than most of my friends. But I'm happy to be caught up. Last year was a year of tremendous blessings, some struggles, and lots of fun and I'm expecting no less from the year ahead. Here we go!