Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

24 by 24

I've seen this on several blogs, and as my birthday was last Thursday, I've decided I want in. Here are 24 things I want to do, see, try, etc before I turn the big 2-4. 

(in no particular order)

1. Pay off at least one student loan. 
Eek! Starting us off with a scary one!

2. Sew/make my own skirt.

3. Grow a vegetable.

4. Memorize (at least) 24 Bible verses.

5. Bake something new every month.

6. Go camping!
Needing some people to help me make this happen!

7. Buy a piece of furniture I love.

8. Find a place to volunteer regularly.

9. Take a picture every day.

10. Print off more pictures. 

11. Visit (at least) three new towns/cities.

12. Explore three Dallas historic sites, museums, art exhibits, etc.

13. Do a paint by number.

14. Read three C.S. Lewis books.

15. Go to a Renaissance fair.

16. Watch all three LOTR movies.

17. Bike ride around White Rock.

18. Take a class on something I'm interested in.
(cooking, crafting, etc)

19. Clean out and give away stuff I don't use/need.

20. Reread The Hobbit and go see it when it comes out.

21. Send birthday cards/letters to my immediate family.
*Bonus* Add a personal, well thought out gift.

22. Make a scrapbook of my study abroad trip.

23. Watch five documentaries.

24. Go on a road trip.

I'm so looking forward to what 23 has in store for me! Anyone older than me probably hates this, but I felt like I was 22 for ages! I guess because I'm younger than most of my friends. But I'm happy to be caught up. Last year was a year of tremendous blessings, some struggles, and lots of fun and I'm expecting no less from the year ahead. Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment