Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Why I Love Twisted Root

Honestly? It would be way harder to come up with one reason that I don't love TR. Because that reason doesn't exist. What's not to love?


1. Chipotle Ketchup
Any place that offers some sort of ketchup with a twist is excellent in my book.

2. Chipotle Ranch
Ranch dressing with a twist is even better.

3. Perfect French Fries
They're not too soggy, crispy, salty. They are not TOO anything, they are JUST ENOUGH of everything.

4. Pickles
I'm happy enough with dill, but make a bunch of flavored pickles that sound really gross, but taste really yummy? Even better.

5. Fresh Ingredients
This makes me feel like I'm eating real food instead of food that's been frozen since the Ice Age.

6. Burger Bowls
(pictured above)
Yes, the menu claims they are for sissies, but that didn't deter me whilst Whole30-ing. Making a burger into a salad may not sound exciting, but trust me. It is.

7. Atmosphere
Employees seem to have the most perfect mix between sweetness and sarcasm every time I go. And where else can I pretend I'm hanging out with the likes of Jessica Rabbit, Cool Hand Luke, and Ron Burgandy? My guess is nowhere. Last time I got to be Julia Roberts, and you know what? I'm okay with that.

There you have it. Seven of the top reasons I eat here three times a week (in a good week, that is).
Have you experienced the glory of Twisted Root? If not, what in the world are you waiting for?

Order the Ranch Hand. You won't be sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment